Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™


Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ by PAI Medical Group of Indiana is a safe and effective hair loss treatment that will restore a natural appearance. This trademarked procedure uses a blend of different hair groupings (grafts) that are moved, or redistributed, according to the natural way in which they exist. 

Our doctors at PAI Medical Group of Indiana discovered that by combining Micro and Follicular Unit Grafts with the strengths and advantages of the Multi-Unit Grafts, we are able to create a more natural hair line that is both age and gender specific.




The Benefits of Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™:
1.      Maximizes hair per volume.
2.      Natural appearance.
3.      Ideal for people with advanced hair loss.
4.      Ideal for those with moderate hair loss.
5.      Ideal for those with minimal hair.
6.      Lower cost per hair transplanted.

We are able to transplant up to 3 times the amount of hair in a single session. See what some of our patients have to save about Multi-Unit Hair Grafting by visiting WeGrowHairIndy.com

"Made me feel a lot more comfortable that I was getting what I wanted the first time that I went it, and I'm thrilled with the result." - Jared

"One and done, get me in there, take care of me and get me out of there" - Jack Trudeau (Former Professional Quaterback)

"PAI offers a solution to hair loss and that is the Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™, and I'm very pleased with the results. It's my own hair. I wash it, I cut it. I feel great. It was a huge boost in self-esteem. I'm very happy that I went to PAI." - Chad


To learn more about our Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ procedure, call us at 1-(888) 724-5129 or schedule a free consultation (http://wegrowhairindy.com/contact/)  with one of our hair restoration experts.

PAI Medical Group has offered the “Gold Standard” in permanent and natural hair restoration and hair transplants for over 30 years.  Only at PAI Medical Group of Indiana will you find our trademarked procedure Multi-Unit Hair Grafting and the newest technology in FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), The ARTAS®, a breakthrough in Robotic Hair Transplantation. We offer FREE private evaluations, as well as online and virtual consultations. We can review the costs, low monthly payments and financing. Many of our highly trained and educated hair restoration professionals have been through hair restoration themselves. They will help determine the best treatment plan for your type of hair loss and answer all of your questions. Call today at 1-888-PAI-5129 or visit www.WeGrowHairIndy.com  to book a FREE PRIVATE EVALUATION.  Our office is located at 3500 DePauw Blvd, Suite 3090, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Permanent Natural Results are a phone call or click away.  

1 comment: